Privacy Notice According to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Officine Innovazione would like to inform you, as Data Controller, according to art. 13 of the Regulation EU 2016/679 related to the protection of personal data (“Regulation”) and local applicable laws, that personal data provided by the Participant in the context of Officine Initiative’s will be processed in compliance with the laws in force, as further specified.
- Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is Officine Innovazione S.r.l., VAT No. 10230520966, with registered office in Milano, via Tortona 25, (hereinafter “Officine”).
Officine appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), to be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Nature of Personal Data, Purposes and Legal Bases of the processing activities
The personal data processed by Officine, where “personal data” means, according to Regulation, any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person, also indirectly by reference to any other information, are those provided to Officine by the person participant (“Participant” or “Data Subject”) in the context of Officine’s Initiatives through this Website.
The processing of personal data has the following purposes:
- for the management of any activities required for execution of services related to the Officine’s Initiatives, including Accelerator Programs;
- for the performance of legal obligations applicable as established by national and EU legislation, also in accounting, tax, anti-money laundering and anti-corruption laws;
- for compliance with requests by the Authorities and public bodies, to exercise rights, also of third parties, before the Court or in administrative or arbitration or conciliation procedures;
- with your consent, for advertising and promotional activities, in order to inform you by sending promotional communication, direct offers and newsletters about services, future initiatives, and next events organized and sponsored by Officine, and/or by Promoters of Officine’s Initiatives and Officine’s Clients, through traditional methods, by using the telephone operator and paper mail, and/or also through automated systems (e-mail, sms, mms, fax).
- with you consent, for communicating and/or access your personal data stored in Officine’s platform/repository to European Deloitte Legal Entities in order to permit them to analyze your data, and potentially contact the Participant for new disruptive business development opportunities with their clients and partners.
The legal basis for the data processing are: i) the necessity to perform the services provided to the Participant with reference to the aforementioned purposes in point 1, ii) the fulfillment of legislative obligations with reference to the aforementioned purposes in points 2 and 3; iii) and your consent with reference to: (i) the advertising and promotional purposes in point 4 and (ii) communication to other Deloitte Legal Entities in point 5.
- Mandatory /Optional nature of providing personal data
The provision of personal data of the Participant for the purpose in points 1,2,3 of section 2 is mandatory as strictly necessary for the participation of the Participant in Officine’s Initiatives and for the fulfillment of legal obligations. The refusal to provide personal data implies the impossibility to permit the participation of the Participant in Officine’s Initiatives and to fulfill the legal obligations.
The provision of personal data of the Participant for the purpose in points 4 and 5 of section 2 is optional. The refusal to provide personal data implies to do not receive advertising and promotional communications from Officine and Promoters and to do not communicate your personal data to European Deloitte Legal Entities, but it does not prevent to receive the services related to the Officine’s Initiatives.
- Methods of the processing activities
The personal data is collected electronically and processed with electronic tools and manually, ensuring the appropriate security measures and the confidentiality of the data processed, according to the principles of art. 5 of Regulation, such as lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, storage limitation, integrity and confidentiality.
- Period of the processing activities
With reference to the purposes under article 2, sections 1-3 and 5, the personal data will be processed for the entire duration of Officine’s Initiative sand as long as it is needed for the performance of services related to such Initiatives, without prejudice for the further period required for the fulfilment of current civil, fiscal and tax obligations and for exercise or defend a right before the Court.
With reference to the purpose under art. 2, section 4 (marketing), your personal data will be kept for no more than 24 months starting from the provision of your personal data to Officine.
- Communication and transfer of personal data
With reference to the above-mentioned purposes, Officine may communicate the personal data to the following recipients:
- Promoters of Officine’s Initiatives, as autonomous Data Controllers, for the aforementioned purposes, including the marketing activities;
- Officine’s Clients, as autonomous Data Controllers, with your consent for marketing activities;
- Third parties appointed by Officine for the fulfillment of services related to the performance of the activities provided under Officine’s Initiatives, as Data Processor, such as Software company which manages this Eebsite;
- European Deloitte Legal Entities which provide innovation, consulting, strategy, business transformation and financial services to top tier European Enterprises;
- Competent authorities (including Courts), for the performance of their institutional functions within the limits established by law or regulations.
Your personal data will be processed by Officine’s collaborators and/or employees as persons authorized to process, within the scope of their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions given by Officine itself.
If necessary for the aforementioned purposes, the data collected could be transmitted and accessible to the aforementioned recipients, also those based in non-EU countries.
In such cases, the Data Controller guarantees the adoption of suitable measures, which ensure an adequate level of data protection, such as the use of standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to non-EU countries.
The personal data will not be disclosed to undetermined recipients.
- Data Subject’s rights
With reference to data processing activities, the Data Subject can exercise the following rights (artt.15-21 of Regulation):
- obtain confirmation that Officine is processing data subject’s personal data and request a copy of it;
- update, modify and/or correct personal data (right to rectification);
- request the erasure or the limitation of the processing of data processed in violation of the law, including data that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to restriction of processing);
- object to data processing activities and, at any time, to processing of personal data for marketing purposes (right to object);
- withdraw the consent, where given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing of the consent given before the withdrawal;
- lodge a complaint with the data protection Authority;
- receive a copy of personal data in an electronic format and request that such data will be transmitted to another Data Controller (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights, the Data Subject may contact the Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org